Thursday, March 26, 2009

reflection

I really enjoyed doing these blogs. I learned so much about and the wonderful things about it. I even got to learn about some famous hairstylist. Reading their backgrounds gave me a lot of inspiration. I already had a passion for hair, but this just made me so much more confident that I can make it to the top if I work hard enough. Some of the people that I learned about is Kim Kimble. She does Beyonce hair which my idol, she also does Vanessa fox, Kerry Washington and a few others. I learn about different types of hair. Like hair weaving for example its different way of attaching weave to your head. You can get it sewed in with tread and needle and or you can get it glue in with black hair glue. There’s just so much you can do with hair its crazy, that’s why im crazy about hair. This experience has helped me not all learned new things about my passion but also about my peer’s passion. As I was wondering around the class I learned a couple of things about other people topics. Now that I have a better understanding of hair I will make sure that I spread my knowledge. Reading my comments I learned that a lot of people is actually interested in knowing more about hair so I hope that doing these blogs taught them what they want to know. When I start Cosmotolgy School I will be happy to know that I did research on some of the things that they will be teaching so it’s kind of like I got a head start. So I will take what I learned and apply it to my career. Creating these blogs was a lot easier that putting together an 8 to 12 pepper. So I am so grateful. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn more on my passion hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment