Wednesday, March 4, 2009

post#1

I know working with hair its easy thing but its something I enjoy doing. Some thing I know about hair is how to cut split ends, dye hair, perm hair and curl basically style of hair. I just know how to do hair. There are so many thing I want to know about hair, like why it curls the way it do what chemicals they use in the dyies to make your hair change colors, who was the first black African American hair stylist, who came up with the perm, why are some people hair is nappy and some people hair are better and I also want to know who came up with idea of the weaves. Weaving was one of the smartest thing someone could have ever think of. Me personally wear weaves a lot. I would like to know who invented combs and brushs, who invented ponytail holder,and who thought of the ideal of hair gel. I would also like to know who invented shampoo and conditioner. When it come to hair I am curious. I want to know everything their is to know about hair. Doing hair is my passion. There are ofther thing I know about doing hair. I know how to work with all different types of hair.Oh! I also know how to braid hair. I think I know wear braids started; it started africa. Hopefully i'm correct. I want to know who was the first person to open a beauty salon. I am so curious to find out who gave hairstyles a name like the most popular hairstyle today is called a 27 piece. I want to learn about the most famous hairstylist. how did they started? where do they get their inspiratin from?. Do they have a passion for hair or is it just they know how to do?. As you can see im a very intersted in everything about hair. i cant to learned the things i want to know!

4 comments:

  1. This is a very cool topic. I enjoy hair as well and i enjoyed reading your first two post. I was wondering were you interested in teaching people your skill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enoyed reading your bloggs as well as yo doing ma hair I love ma hair stylest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the blog is appropriate length.
    10. She seems to know quite a bit about her subject.
    10. The visuals are very good for this topic.
    10. She strongly shows what she knows.
    10. She also demonstrates what she would like to know as well.
    I love her work. Her passion for hair is clearly shown through her blogs.
    I would suggest seperating the paragraphs so the won't seem cluttered, and also checking for spelling and gramatical errors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that, what is the name of the thing that you're using? Is it hair curl or hair hair straightner?

    ReplyDelete